I finished everything yesterday morning and I'm so glad it's done! Everything looks so pretty and I finally have a fireplace to hang my stockings and pretty garland on! I was hoping to get a mantel made by Christmas time but time passed to quickly, my dad and I ran out of time to get it done. Luckily it's still very pretty and I just love how it turned out!

One thing I didn't take into account when putting up the tree was how hardwood floors and pretty glass ornaments don't mix. So far I've broken one and almost a second and Milo broke another one this morning. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep cats from going under the Christmas tree? You'd think Evan would be the one to brake one but nooooo...
Anyhow, my house looks and smells so pretty now and I just love it! I found my box of PartyLite candles out in the garage and right now I have several burning in their pretty Christmas holders! Yum!
And now the winner of my Wanchai Ferry and Macaroni Grill dinner kit giveaway! The winner goes to entry #6 which was from Melissa! Congratulations! Would you email me with your address? As soon as I hear back, I'll forward it on to MyBlogSpark!
Thanks to everyone who entered, it was a lot of fun reading about all of your first dates!





















It looks just beautiful! I so want a fireplace. Our new house will have a woodstove, but that is not a fireplace ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks so pretty!!! I can't wait to have a fireplace again! I totally agree with you about dreading lugging everything out....that's not even as bad as having to put it all back up again though. Ha!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe use a "SSSCat" to keep the cats away from stuff - you can look it up on amazon. It's pretty much a motion-senored air blaster.
We opted the easy route and didn't put anything breakable on the tree this year... it's a lot of snoopy and scooby doo ornaments, but at least I'm not worried about them! lol
Love Love your tree and all your decorations!
ReplyDeleteyah! i am super excited to win!! i will facebook you my address :)
So pretty. I love it. Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete