This little car thing was pretty cool and was made completely of wood, including the cars aside from their wheels. It kind of reminded me of a parking garage as the cars went from four 'floors' to the bottom real fast. It was so fun watching him play with it!



Silly boy!


Just after midnight, we woke Evan up to get ready to head over to grandma's house where he was going to spend the night! Before he and grandma left, he caught eye of the Rock Band set we had been playing and decided to jump right in!



A drummer in the making??? haha!
After they left, Ben and I hung around a bit chatting with Mark and Kathleen and then headed home a little after 1:30 or so. We were so tired and it felt so good to hop into bed and sleep in the next morning! I didn't get out of bed until 9:30 and that's just unheard of over here!
Overall, we had a nice laid back New Year's Eve and I'm looking forward to a great new year!





















Looks like fun. That cars set is so neat.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures, as always. And, I see that Evan's mouth looks MUCH better. Where did the car set come from? That is adorable. I'm looking into getting a drum set for Landon (he's seven), so is something that only works for games? I really like it.
ReplyDeleteOoh, that car track is super cool! I love wooden toys! Yahoo for sleeping in until 9:30! I sleep in until like 10 every day now because I know those days are coming to an end VERY soon! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way, you have made my top 10 Trendy Blogs. Go to my blog for a link to your button. http://zimmermanlife.blogspot.com Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove the wooden car set! Sometimes plastic toys are just so obnoxious! ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a nice NYE and YAHOO for sleeping in!!! :o)
Oh my gosh...Evan looks JUST LIKE YOU in these pictures! I love that car set too. I have a thing for wooden toys :-)
ReplyDeleteI love his messy hair in these pictures :)) Hurry up and get well some I can come see you guys.
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for stopping by my blog today! So here is my address:
ReplyDeleteBrooke Sellmann
1526 N Ohio Ave
York, NE 68467
Have a great day!