Thursday, January 6, 2011

first ever vlog!

I just noticed I entered in 2010...hahaha!

6 comments:

  1. You're so stickin' cute! I want to do this type of thing for my kiddos - little messages over time for them to look back on. And, you're right. Much easier than typing everything! I look forward to viewing your vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have to admit, not that I don't love seeing and hearing bloggers, I love reading different styles of writing too. I'll look forward to seeing more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!!! That was too cute!! You know, I never thought about it, but reading Andie's comment above, this would be such a great thing for our kids to have and be able to watch one day! I got a webcam for mother's day, because my laptop doesn't have a built-in one, but I haven't even opened it up yet. LOL! I might be terrified to do one, but it looks like fun! I was laughing about you being embarassed in front of Ben. I would be the same way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I always love getting to see and hear people for the first time on video. I feel like I know them better now! You're three TAKES made me laugh! Isn't it funny how we notice the littlest things about ourself like the big eyes! I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it!!

    Can't wait to see more!! Don't know if I am courageous enough to get in front of the camera! Maybe one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Miss V!!! Always doing new fun creative things :) I loved the music in the background & the little clips between takes. Super cute! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin