Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1983 called.....it wants it's phone back...

For the past couple months, my phone's battery has been dying a slow death. I've been needing to plug it in a lot sooner that I usually do each day, which is usually around bedtime. Then yesterday, it kept turning off randomly even when the charge still read around 30% or more, so my hubby ordered me a new one on Amazon. He warned me that the size was a bit bigger than my previous battery and therefore would require a new case to fit it. I felt that I'd be okay with the bigger size since I'm going to be getting the new iPhone that's coming out this summer, but COME ON.

phonecollage

This thing is GIANT. I could swear that I saw Zack Morris talking on this thing on an episode of Saved by the Bell. My first thought was that I wasn't going to be making any calls in public unless it was absolutely necessary but after thinking about it, I'm going to have some fun with this thing for the next 6 months! Every time I look at it I laugh and it'll be a definite conversation piece among family and friends! haha!

Oh and taking pictures with your 1983 phone doesn't hurt either....

mewithphonecollage (Large)

Sometimes you just gotta live back in the day....ya know?

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee!!! You are too funny! :D I think you look super cute with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my phone battery is dying a slow death too... its terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Too funny. You gave me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I followed you on google friends from www.madamedeals.com. I hope you follow me back. Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's time for a new phone hunnayyy. I don't think I ever knew what that was like. My husband always updated to new phones, which we couldn't afford, and ugh. My mom lived in the back of the day with dinosaur ringtones so don't mess with old school. Ugh. Anyways, have a nice weekend doll.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin