Monday, February 14, 2011

it's valentine's day!

So today is Valentine's Day, the day of love. I've always loved celebrating Valentine's Day and getting my family and friends little gifts and candies. Last year, I made family a bunch of yummy Valentine's Day goodies and delivered them to their door steps for them to munch on. This year isn't going to be quite the same as you wouldn't believe that I am....sick....again. How many times does that make it this year so far?

I've lost count.

I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat and it steadily got worse throughout the day. My SIL, Kathleen, turned 30 that day and I was busy getting things ready for her birthday party on Saturday. I really wanted to post about all the fun little things I had planned as far as goodies and decorations were concerned but she reads my blog and I didn't want to spoil any of the surprises! So I was sick for the party but I kept truckin along because I was having a fun time regardless if my body was aching and my head was a stuffy mess!

A few weeks before her birthday, Kathleen emailed me a link to a party she saw online that she loved the colors from. I took that as a subtle hint that she'd like her party to be in those colors! haha! So I took it and ran with it! I had a lot of fun putting all the fun pretties together and I was very happy with how everything turned out! There was one thing however that I wasn't happy about and that was the fact that I completely forgot my camera. When I realized that, I was so sad. But not all was lost because Kathleen's hubby brought his camera and we were able to take a bunch of pictures with it and I just have to wait for Mark to burn them to a disc so I can share them all with you! So that post will be coming soon!

Anywho, today I'm still all stuffed up and not able to breathe out my nose at all. I've decided to ban the park for a while so that our house hold is able to recover completely from all sickness! I honestly have never been sick so much in my life! I'm tired of feeling icky so much and I gladly welcome the day when I feel in tip top shape! Would you pray for me? Again? Thank you all so much who have been praying for me lately! I really do appreciate it! Hopefully I won't have to talk about being sick much anymore after this! Let's pray for that!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones, even if you do nothing special! Just being together is special enough, right?

Happy Valentine's Day hunny! I love you very much and I can't wait for you to get home from work so we can spend some time together eating yummy food!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines day to you & your loves. I wanted to make goodies but I'm not feeling well so it's just NOT my thing today. I was stuffed from last night I thought it was just allergies but it's developed into something I think because allergies DON'T stick around they go away. But no I'm still stuffy. Boo. Feel better soon.

    Have a nice week. Happy Love day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you've been feeling so bad lately. It is so hard as moms when we feel bad, since we don't get sick days! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin