Sick.
All.the.time.
Today is a good day in that it is the first day since Sunday that I've been able to actually taste my food and smell....anything. I was beginning to worry that I may have permanently damaged my sense of smell and taste because of using some Afrin nasal spray several times on Saturday. My congestion was so bad and nothing seemed to relieve it. So when I woke up on Sunday morning without any of these sensations, I began to worry. But just as Kristin recently posted about, worrying about something isn't going to change the out come so worrying about it won't accomplish a thing. Plus I'm not trusting the Lord either which isn't good. If you haven't read her post, you should!
So, in an attempt to stop the cycle of germs and sickness, I went out and replenished my supply of hand sanitizers. I really like Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers because they smell so good (and yay! I can smell them!) and they are small enough to fit anywhere!


I think the names they've chosen for some are fun! And boy do I love all those things! haha! Among all the containers of hand sanitizers, they had some fun little holders you can put them in and hang from your key chain. I really liked the glittery turquoise one and for 50 cents I couldn't pass it up!

It's really cool too because Evan really likes to "wash" his hands so whenever I take out these little bottles, he says "Hand, wash hand." So cute! Right now these are on sale at Bath and Body Works for 5 for $5 plus the little holder is only 50 cents. Stocking up now can help prevent the sickies later! I'm planning ahead! haha!





















OMG I can't stand it when I lose my taste and smell. Err. Those are two combos I need on a day to day. Especially the taste buds. I feel "always hungry" when that happens. OMG, I love hand sanitizers that are so portable like that. And to have it smelling delicious is a PLUS+++ I hope you get well soon sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHappy (almost) Aloha Friday. Get some rest!
Those are so cute! Hope you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteGood idea on the small bottles of hand sanitizer. Good hand hygiene does helps so much in getting sick less!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I know how you feel. I've been sick for 4 weeks not and I think I'm FINALLY starting to get better. Hope this is a turning point for both of us!!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am slightly obsessed with the BBW hand sanitizers!
xo!
I hope you guys are feeling better. An award awaits you sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHappy Aloha Friday.