Saturday, February 5, 2011

i got an award!!!

Yippee!!!

Andie over at A. Zimmerman Photography awarded me with the Versatile Blog Award! I feel so honored that Andie thought of me and my little ole blog! Thank you so much! Now I'm supposed to award 10 other blogs....oooo....this is going to be a toughie since I like so many blogs!!! I'm also supposed to share 7 things about myself, let's see what I can come up with!







The rules:  
1.) Thank and link back to the blog that gave you your award
2.) Share seven things about yourself.
3.) Award 10 great bloggers.
4.) Contact the bloggers to let them know you've given them an award.
Seven things about me:
1. When I was around 8 years old, I ran into a door while holding scissors and stabbed myself in the neck leaving me in the hospital for several days and a life long scar to prove it!

2. I played basketball in junior high and throughout high school. I was one of only two seniors on the team my senior year.

3. My husband and I dated for 6.5 years before we married and our engagement was less than three months. 

4. I have OCD or more specifically, Pure-O and struggle with it everyday. I had the worst postpartum OCD just after Evan was born and it was probably the worst time of my life which makes me sad because I can't get those days back. 

5. I've been a consultant with PartyLite twice and have so much inventory that I could practically open my own shop! Not really, but it's A LOT!

6. I have no living grandparents. My dads dad passed before I was born and my dads mom passed in 1991. My moms mom passed just before my senior year of high school and my grandpa passed away in April of 2005. I miss them everyday. 

7. I took photography in high school but didn't pick it up again until just a couple years ago. Not sure how I ever put my camera down....


Now on to the awards!!! (In no particular order)

1. Sarah at Nap Time Momtog
3. Bethany at Baking with Betho
4. Kristin at Hope{Unfolding}
9. Aubree at Yellow Blackbird
10. Kate at Called Out One
These are all fabulous blogs written by fabulous ladies who lift you up, encourage you and always make my day! If you haven't visited them, you really should!

Hope you're having a fun Saturday....where ever you are!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, about stabbing yourself!! How scary! I bet your mom was freaking out!! Like I said on your other post, my sidebar is not updating properly so I missed this too. Thank you so much for this award. You are too sweet! I don't have any living grandparents either :( Well, I do have one birth grandparent that I see sometimes. Hope you had a great weekend and fun at your slumber party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I will try and do this later. Thanks again. It was nice to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...thank you so much for the award honey! I promise to post about it this week. Lots to do and I should be sleeping! But I know you understand all too well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!!! You are so fun & I feel so special getting an award for my silly kitchen thing ;)

    I loved reading your 7 things "about me"... even if I knew all of them except for #7! I didn't know you took photography in HS!!! No wonder you're so good at it :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you so much for sharing this award with me! I'm honored! It has been such a treat getting to know you!

    Shocking to read about your stabbing incident...my goodness. I can't imagine!

    Blessings to you girl, and thanks again!
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin