Wednesday, March 9, 2011

do you like gnomes?

*Before I post, I'm not sure if my last post made it through to everyone (maybe you could let me know?) because there haven't been any visits to it. I just wanted to let you know that I posted an update about Mr. Evan and I thank you all for all your prayers!

Today my dad and I took Evan to the movies for the very first time! We saw Gnomeo and Juliet and it was so cute! I'm a major color girl and this movie had tons of it! I made sure to pack a few snacks and a drink for Evan and I got myself some popcorn and my diet soda! We sat right in front of the railing so as to not kick anyone in front of us and if Evan got antsy, he could stand up. He did a great job! Ben and I have always been a bit wary of taking Evan to things like this because he's always on the go. Even at home when we watch a movie, he'll sit for a bit on the couch and then he'll go stand in front of the TV for a bit and then go sit on the other couch and then go and lay on the ground. So I was glad that the railing was right in front of us so that when he did stand up, he could lean on it or put his feet up on it when sitting in the seat. The movie kept his attention more than not and it was cute to see him watching it! We just had a great time! I highly recommend seeing this with your kids! The colors, music and action are really fun and exciting!

Here we are just after the movie ended:

movies1 (Large)
And Evan with his papa:

movies2 (Large)
Evan is now napping and I'm getting caught up on last night's Biggest Loser. Ben should be home in about a half hour and I'm looking forward to a nice and relaxing evening at home!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the movie review....I think I'll take the girls to see it this next week :) I haven't been on the computer much, but I don't think my sidebar is updating your blog correctly because I missed one of your posts the other day too and didn't realize it until I came to visit your blog. I usually just wait for updates on my sidebar, so if it doesn't work, then I miss out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I havent taken Dustyn to the movies yet. I am nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little man is so photogenic it's not even funny! So fun to go to the movies! We haven't tried that yet, but hope to soon. Thanks for the tips =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin