So, first I just have to say that I can't believe that an entire week has gone by since I last posted! Life has been so crazy busy lately that even one post feels like I just posted it! So I apologize for not visiting you guys and for the lack of posts here. I'm hoping to get back in gear this week!
I have a few things I want to share and I'm working on separate posts for those but for today, I wanted to talk about today! Today is very special in that it's the 14th anniversary of Ben and I being a couple! I can't believe it's been 14 years! We've officially been married longer than we dated and that seemed like FOREVER! So this evening we are going out to celebrate at none other than The Cheesecake Factory. It's my absolute fav and I LOVE it! My pops is coming over to watch little man so that's really cool too!
Happy 14 years hunny! I love you so very much and I'm so proud to call you my husband! Looking forward to the next 14 and the next 14 after that and the next 14 after that and the next 14 after that!
Then tomorrow is Evan's 3rd birthday! Woo Hoo! Just like I can't believe 14 years have gone by, I certainly can't believe 3 years have zoomed by! We've planned for his party to be on the 4th of June but we can't let his actual birthday go by without a celebration of it's own! Tomorrow morning I'm planning to get up a little earlier than usual and whip up some fun rainbow pancakes for his birthday breakfast! Then, like last year, we'll head over to ToysRUs and snoop around and play with the toys and then let him pick out one thing he wants. After that, I'm thinking some fun lunch is in store and then his afternoon nap. In the evening, all the family is going out to ChuckECheese for dinner and then heading back to our place for cake and ice cream. I'm thinking I'll make him a cupcake cake using my cupcake cake pan like I did for his very first birthday. Hopefully it'll turn out since last year it seemed I couldn't get it to come out right even if I begged and pleaded! haha!
So I'm pretty excited about tonight and tomorrow! I'm thinking I'll do a little bit of decorating for our little celebration so I'll be sure to post photos of everything soon!
This past weekend I visited my BFF Beth for her graduation from nursing school down near San Luis Obispo and I also had a mini photo shoot for my sister and her step-daughter on Saturday. I'm working on those posts and I'm excited to show you all how the photos turned out!
Hope you had a wonderful Monday!
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! WOW! You guys have known each other FOREVER :D Give your little guy a big hug from the other "Kafween." Heehee... LOVE YOU ;) Hope to see ya Saturday!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great anniversary :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Evan!
Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! that is such a special time!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! 14 years is sure something to celebrate!! Eat a piece of cheesecake for me :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! 14 years is such a HUGE accomplishment these days. You deserve a LOT of celebrating :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy late Anniversary! Hope you had a great day.
ReplyDelete