Thursday, May 31, 2012

evan's 4th birthday - monster bash!

This past Saturday we celebrated Evan's 4th birthday with a fun Monster party! The day was spent with family and friends and PHOTOS!!!

My dad helped me put together a back drop stand made of PVC pipe (instructions found here) and I purchased some turquoise fabric as the back ground color. I made a fun colorful bunting to hang with it along with a 'Photo Booth' sign I made in Photoshop. I just loved how it turned out!

I made sure to get all of our guests pictures before they left and my wonderful sister helped me out a TON with actually taking the photos. Thanks sis!

I purchased the fun monster 'mouths' at an Etsy shop called Chachke Designs. I just printed them out and attached them to popsicle sticks! I thought they were a fun addition!

momdadandevanwm (Large)

momdadevanmorganwm (Large)

My dad and the birthday boy! I love the faces!!

papaevanwm (Large)

Auntie and Evan!

auntieandevanwm (Large)

Grandma and Evan!

grandmaevanwm (Large)

I'd post some of the other funny shots but I haven't gotten permission to do so yet! So if any of you are reading this, just give me the okay and I'll had your funny faces to the mix!!

Also, if you follow me on FB, you know that I'm considering reopening my Etsy shop with a new name and product. The name would be Mande Lane (more on the name later) and I'd carry party printables, party decor and other handmade items such as jewelry, home decor items, crocheted hats and blankets and whatever else suits my fancy! I'm preparing to design my new logo very soon and I'm planning to have a grand reopening week of giveaways! So stay tuned my friends.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin