A princess you could say.
Evan was so much more relaxed as a baby. Being that he was our first child, we had no other point of reference to go on so when little miss came along, we were surprised at how much she cried. The things that worked with Evan just don't work with her. She doesn't take a pacifier and swaddling doesn't calm her. Pretty much the only thing that works is white noise and that can grow on ones nerves real quick, let.me.tell.you.
So when she was all smiles yesterday, I just had to snap a few photos of her with my phone. As do most babies, she moves A TON, so these aren't the clearest but her cute little face makes up for it!



Also, before Morgan was born, I swore that I'd never slap a giant bow on her head. I thought that they were gaudy and well...huge and no baby girl of mine would wear one of those. No siree. Well, I changed my mind. As you can see. When I received these as a gift, I thanked the giver politely but secretly stashed them away. Well, one day, not too long ago, they were removed from their 'permanent' hiding place and once they hit little miss's head, I fell in love. Love I tell you. She just looked so darned cute and my opinion on giant hair bows was changed forever. Yes folks, I can be moved! ha!
So two milestones were hit this week, Miss Morgan had a great day and mommy likes bows!
Sounds like a good week to me.





















She is a doll! Ohhhh we've got a couple princesses over here too. Taylor has decided that she's going to fight sleep for hours every single night. Oh, and during naps too. Last night . . . it took me an hour and a half to get her to sleep. It's taking its toll! But they're adorable :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous pictures!!! wow... so pretty.
ReplyDelete