Monday, May 28, 2012

happy birthday buddy!

This post is coming a tad late but better late than never, right?!


birthdaycupcake

Last Thursday, Evan turned 4 years old! I just can't believe that I've been a mommy for 4 years already! Time has just flown by and it has all been so wonderful! I've learned so much and have so much love in my heart for this little dude! We had a nice day celebrating with his class in the morning with cupcakes I made and brought for lunch and then a pizza dinner that evening with family. We munched on Krispy Kremes for dessert and then Evan opened presents! It was a good day!

Evan,

Happy 4th Birthday hunny! I love you so very very much and I have just loved watching you grow over the past 4 years. You are a bright shining light in my life and heart and I just couldn't imagine life without your cheesy smile and crazy laugh! The funny things you say crack me up and sometimes I just don't know where you come up with some stuff! I just love you! I pray you have a wonderful 5th year of life and that our last year at home together will be filled with wonderful funny memories!

I love you son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin