When I went to the store, I couldn't find any Izze on the shelf but what I did find was Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino and their bottles were even cuter! I loved the smaller stature and that they had wider neck openings which I thought worked better with the flower arrangements. I picked up a couple cans of spray paint and went home to get started.
Painting the bottles and the carrier it came in was super duper easy and I really liked how they came out. My original plan was to crochet some flowers to go in the bottles but realized the time involved and I simply didn't have that time. Instead, I headed to Trader Joe's and purchased some gorgeous yellow and white freesia and some white pompom hydrangea. I arranged the flowers in each of the four bottles and then placed them in the carrier and I was done! It was so beautiful! It kinda reminded me of Barefoot Contessa from the Food Network. She seems to always decorate her tables with white and green flowers which I love!
The bottles....

The carrier....

The hydrangea....gorgeous!

And the yummy smelling freesia!
All arranged! I love it!

This also looks like a wedding reception centerpiece to me too. If I were to be planning a wedding, I'd highly consider making these! They are just so pretty and easy...oh and affordable!
How about you? Did you make any Mother's Day gifts this year?























very cute!!!
ReplyDeletelol I was going to pin this but it wouldn't let me! sooo cute!
ReplyDelete