Monday, July 2, 2012

happy 4 months little miss!

So last Wednesday, Miss Morgan turned 4 months old. How the heck did that happen?! Time sure is flying by and before I know it we'll be celebrating her first birthday!

Shortly before she turned 4 months old, little miss rolled onto her belly....four times in a row! And that was it, until last night when she rolled over again and that's how I found her this morning. She was also kicking out of her swaddle so we stopped swaddling her and just put her to bed in a sleep sack. Those things are genius! She's been doing pretty well and it just keeps reminding me that she's getting bigger and bigger everyday. Boo hoo.

On Saturday I finally took her 4 month pictures and I think they turned out so cute! She smiles so much now and she found her feet on Sunday! She's just so darned cute and I just love her to pieces!

Month4.9wm (Large)

Month4.8wm (Large)

Month4.14wm (Large)

Month4.13wm (Large)

Month4.16wm (Large)

Month4.18wm (Large)

The headband and baby legs in the following pictures are going to be in all her monthly sessions so I can see how much she's grown. Not that I can't see that everyday! ha! I started using them in her very first month session and the baby legs were so big on her!

Month 1.10wm (Large)

Month4.2wm (Large)

Month4.4wm (Large)

month4.1wm (Large)

Happy 4 months little girl! I love you so much!

2 comments:

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin