Monday, January 31, 2011

sore throat

So as you know, I was going through a rough bought of something earlier this month with sore throats, aching body and just feeling poopy. For the most part I'm feeling okay but every couple of days, I'm suddenly hit with yet again another sore throat. I've also been feeling this off and on nauseated feeling, it's just so strange.

I've been missing the gym and church because of it and I'm getting really tired of feeling icky. I finally decided to call the doctor this afternoon and I have an appointment on Wednesday to get it checked out. The sore throats that I've been getting usually happen on one side of the throat and slowly move to the opposite side and then fade away only to repeat itself within a day or two. I've never experienced something like this before so I'm confused as to what's causing it. I want to ask if any of you have ever experienced a recurring sore throat before and/or what you might think it is. Tonight it's sore on the right side and I can feel that it's swollen because I can feel it touching the back of my throat. I'm known to freak out just a tad so my mind keeps wandering to "what if my throat swells up and I can't breathe!". The 'what ifs' are endless really. Ugh.

Also I just wanted to update you on my problem that I posted about here. I received my cycle right on schedule this past month so I guess I just missed mine in December for some reason. As for the blood test results, my doctor works on the "No news is good news" type of thing and I haven't heard from her so I'm assuming all is well in that department. I have however considered calling just to make sure but I'm not too worried about it right now.

Anyway, this is going to be a short one but I just wanted to ask if any of you know anything about recurring sore throats and if you could say a little prayer on Wednesday at 2:30 PST. I'm kinda wondering if it has anything to do with my tonsils so hopefully I'll find out something soon.

Thanks everyone and I hope you have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say "thanks"! My camera strap arrived over the weekend. Very cute! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better. feeling icky for a long period of time isn't fun at all. I understand!! praying your appt goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you feel better soon! good luck at the doctor. praying you get some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are sick again?! You have got to get better! It'll be spring soon, so hopefully that will help. I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about these health issues you are experiencing. It's hard when we are not able to be our best. I will pray that you get some answers and some relief from these ickies! I know how it feels for sure!

    Big hugs,
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin