
Hi there and welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I can't believe it's already that time of year again for 5 minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party! Time sure flies when you're having fun!
This is my second year participating in the blog party and I've got to say that I'm so very excited to get to know more of you wonderful bloggers out there! This past year has been such a wonderful time as I grew in my blogging experience. Since starting this blog in July of 2008, I've come to make such wonderful friendships with many great bloggers and have learned a thing or two about myself. For instance, my hobby repertoire has grown tremendously and I have loved every second of it! I've learned how to sew, take fabulous pictures (at least in my humble opinion! ha!), digital scrapbook, taught myself a lot of what I've learned about Photoshop and so much more!
I've been married for over 6 years to my wonderful supportive husband and I'm the proud mommy to an adorable and hysterical 22 month old little boy! You'll notice that a lot of what I blog about is about my son but you can be sure that with every post about him there will be a post of something I've worked on project wise or just something funny that's going on in my day. I love to share about my family and the fun and never dull things that we do, so come along for the ride!
In December I went out on a limb and opened up my Etsy shop for my personalized t-shirt business called Sweet Vees Tees. This has been one of the most exciting things that I've taken away from blogging. Not only am I able to exercise my creative abilities, I've met even more fabulous people! Since it's opening, I've added these fun flowered headbands for girls and these comfy camera strap slip covers to my shop and there's more to come!
This past year of blogging as been a wonderful time of personal growth as well. I've met so many wonderful strong Christian women that it's just a blessing to know them everyday. Being a part of such a supportive group of ladies and ones who will lift you up in prayer when they don't know you from Adam, is so amazing to me. I'm thankful everyday that the Lord lead me to these women and I pray that I'm just as encouraging and inspiring to them as they are to me!
I'm very excited to see what the next year has in store and I invite you to join along in the journey! As I've mentioned many times above, I love (and I mean LOVE) meeting new bloggers, of all types, and I'd love to follow along with you as you go through your journey called life. Don't be shy, leave a comment and I'll most definitely return the favor!
Thanks again for stopping by and I look forward to meeting you!
Now....let's party!





















Stopping by from the UBP. I see that you learned to sew. I think I'm headed in the same direction. I'm absolutely loving the blogger friends I'm making the last few months and I'm learning so much.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family! Have fun at the party!!
Read through and decided to follow you. Looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I always read your blog, but I am horrible at leaving comments!! Love your blog!!! Steph H
ReplyDeleteHey Veronnica! I just wanted to say that I love your flower headbands you're making now.....so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower but wanted to say Happy Party!
ReplyDeleteI found you last year at the party - I can't believe I've been reading for a whole year already! Love your blog!
It was nice to read about your blog in review style:) HOpe you get lots of new blogging friends from the blog party:)
ReplyDeleteyou know I already follow along.
Thanks for stopping by from UBP. Your little boy is adorable! I am checking out your Etsy shop now. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI still need to do this!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with all your hobbies!! And I hope your Etsy shop is going well!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having fun at the UBP!
Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest
Hi fellow party mama, thanks for stopping by! Don't let the bear out, as my friends say if they even hint to me about planning a party. All you need is a little push, and I bet you would start running on your own :)
ReplyDeleteJust stopping in for the party!
ReplyDeleteYour little boy is sooo precious!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the party!
~Veronika